Thursday 10 September 2015

Contest : My must have baking accessories

**Bakeware Contest**



I have been ask by many people where I get my bakeware from and typically my favourite place is Lakeland. In celebration of starting to think of Halloween recipes, I felt I should do a competition for my essential occasion baking. (of course you can use any of these any time, for anything... Be creative!)

**Sorry UK only** The prize will include a floating cake kit, to let you get creative. ( I used this for me cauldron cake last year, which i use to show the illusion of pouring in green liquid, if you want the recipe tell me below) the prize also includes the Wilton icing colours. This includes all the necessary colours for baking! Lastly, it has my all time favourite 'get a grip pipping bags' these are great if you're not the most confident baker and even you don't have the steadiest hands.  Generally, just the best piping bags I've come across that helps my cakes look excellent. 

To enter the contest you will need to be following us on Instagram 'Desires_of_the_foodaholics', like the picture of this contest on Instagram and comment on this post. 

The start date of the contest is TODAY (10th September 2015) at 3pm (LONDON, ENGLAND TIME) and will end on the 1st October 2015 at 12pm (LONDON, ENGLAND TIME). 

The winner will be chosen by random, the random winner will be chosen on randompicker.com. Whoever the lucky winner shall be, I shal post there name at the end of this blog post when the competition ends and on my Instagram. They will need to contact me within a week of winning by personal message on my blog or my Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment